Ginger is one of the hot items of the 21st century.
DEMAND KEEPS ON SKYROCKETING AS THE WORLD BECOMES AWARE OF ITS AMAZING HEALTH BENEFITS.
Ginger is part of the Zingiberaceae family, that also includes turmeric and cardamom. It has a long history as traditional remedy, and since ancient times it has been linked to possible health benefits for digestion, inflammation, and the common cold. The potent anti-inflammatorycalled gingerols compounds help treat inflammatory conditions.
Ginger has been a favorite spice for thousands of years, especially in China and the Mediterranean. Europe joined in sometime in the ninth century, and it continues to grow in popularity throughout many regions of the world. Ginger is used in savory and sweet recipes. Lately is has also become a core ingredient in smoothies, fermented drinks and mocktails.
Our ginger range.
SAWARI IS A SPECIALIST, YEAR-ROUND SUPPLIER OF GINGER. OUR COMMITMENT IS TO QUALITY, SUSTAINABILITY AND FRESHNESS.
SAWARI IS A SPECIALIST SEED TO TABLE SUPPLIER OF WORLDCLASS ORGANIC GINGER.
SAWARI IS WORKING HARD AT INNOVATION THE LOCAL PRODUCTION OF FRESH, TANGY, SMOOTH, AND CREAMY GINGER.
SUSTAINABILITY IS AT THE HEART OF EVERYTHING WE DO.
- The Japanese love ginger in a pickled form with their sushi.
- The Dutch love hot water with fresh ginger slices.
- In England, ginger is used in gingerbread.
- The Caribbean islands enjoy ginger in their beverages, such as ginger beer.
- In South Africa, sweet potato is baked with fresh ginger.
- Calm that upset stomach. Ginger has long been used as a natural remedy for upset stomachs, especially by pregnant women suffering from morning sickness.
- Clear your congestion. The anti-inflammatory properties and antibacterial abilities of hot ginger tea is great when you are suffering from stuffy sinuses and a sore throat.
- Soothe sore muscles. Ginger’s anti-inflammatory effect can be of great benefit to someone dealing with soreness. Try taking a hot bath with sliced ginger in it!
GREAT IN GINGER
WE BRING YOU THE BEST POSSIBLE QUALITY GARLIC AND GINGER
Sawari is one of the initiators of Faiafood, part of Taste Innovation bv. Together with Biesheuvel Onions, Roussel Onions, and Waterman Onions, they each contribute with their unique expertise and creativity.
Click here for more information on Elfpo funding.
+31(0)180 472 803
Sawari Fresh International BV
Transportweg 22, 2991 LV Barendrecht, Netherlands