Garlic has been around for thousands of years.
IT IS A MUCH-ACCLAIMED INGREDIENT IN CULINARY TRADITIONS AND AS A NATURAL HEALTH REMEDY.
It is generally accepted that the native land of garlic in West China around the Tien Shan Mountains to Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan. In ancient Indian medicine it was used as a tonic to cure a lack of appetite. The Egyptians strongly believed in the medicinal properties of garlic that they grew along the Nile River.
All over the world consumers love the intriguing flavour that garlic brings to food. From buttery garlic bread and fresh pesto to the zing gives to bolognese sauce or roast lamb: garlic has many culinary faces! Garlic can bring a range of intensity to dishes. Roasted whole or freshly crushed: garlic is great!
Our garlic range.
FRESH GARLIC IS THE BEST KEPT SECRET IN THE CULINARY WORLD: ZINGY, TANGY, AND INCREDIBLY TASTY.
SAWARI MANAGES THE GARLIC SUPPLY CHAIN PROFESSIONALLY FROM START TO FINISH, GIVING YOU ABSOLUTE PEACE OF MIND.
OUR PARTNERSHIP WITH PROFESSIONAL GARLIC GROWERS ALL OVER THE WORLD GIVES YOU A GREAT GUARANTEE OF QUALITY.
SUSTAINABILITY IS AT THE HEART OF EVERYTHING WE DO.
- Agilata is a savoury and pungent garlic sauce in Italian cuisine.
- Cesnecka is a garlic soup in Czech cuisine and Slovak cuisine.
- Garlic fingers is an Atlantic Canadian dish similar to pizza.
- Skordalia is a thick puree in Greek cuisine.
- Vanillerostbraten is an Austrian beef cutlet dish prepared with garlic.
GREAT WITH GARLIC
- High in antioxidants. Garlic is full of healthy antioxidants. [Cambridge University Press: 13 May 2011. S. V. Rana, R. Pal, K. Vaiphei, Sanjeev K. Sharma and R. P. Ola]
- Packs a low-calorie healthy punch. Garlic is a tasty way to add nutritional benefits. It is a great source of B6, fibre, and selenium.
- A ‘natural’ antibiotic. Garlic has significant antibacterial properties. [Avicenna Journal of Phytomed. 2014 Jan-Feb; 4(1): 1–14]
+31(0)180 472 803
Sawari Fresh International BV
Transportweg 22, 2991 LV Barendrecht, Netherlands